Bed and Breakfast Quinta da Olivia has a great location, only a 15 minute walk from the historical centre of Óbidos.
Just around the corner from our B&B is the Sanctuary of Senhor Jesus da Pedra, one of the historical monuments of Óbidos. On the church’s square you will find three great authentic Portuguese restaurants.
The location coordinates of the Quinta are:
39°22’2.43″N 9° 8’56.08″W (39.36734, -9.148911)
– At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit towards Óbidos
– After 1 km turn right (at the sign “Senhor da Pedra”)
– 100 meters later, on the left, you will find Quinta da Olivia
– take Exit 15, direction Óbidos
– on the roundabout, take the first exit, direction Caldas da Rainha (N8)
– after about 1 km you will pass a big church on your left and on your right you will pass the local firestation (“Bombeiros”), turn left at the second street after the firestation (at the road sign “Casa do Velho”)
– after about 100 m you will see Quinta da Olivia on your left